The Internet Society Foundation is governed by a Board of Trustees composed of the current members of the Internet Society Board of Trustees.
The 2019-2020 members are (select their name to view their biography on the Internet Society website):
- Walid Al-Saqaf
- Richard Barnes, Treasurer
- Gonzalo Camarillo, Board Chair
- Maimouna Diop
- Mike Godwin
- Ted Hardie
- John Levine, Secretary
- Robert Pepper
- George Sadowsky
- Laura Thomson
- Heather West
Andrew Sullivan, the President & CEO of the Internet Society, also serves as President & CEO of the Internet Society Foundation.
The membership of the Board of Trustees includes:
- Four members elected by Internet Society Chapters
- Four members elected by Internet Society Organization Members
- Four members appointed from the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
More information about the Internet Society Board's policies, procedures, resolutions, meetings and elections is available in the Board of Trustees section of the Internet Society's website.
The Internet Society Foundation Board of Trustees has established the following committees to execute the work of the Board:
The Internet Society Foundation Board of Trustees meetings currently take place in conjunction with the regular meetings of the Internet Society Board of Trustees. The first meeting of the Foundation Board of Trustees was on 1 July 2018.
- List of resolutions passed by the Internet Society Foundation Board of Trustees
- By-Laws of the Internet Society Foundation adopted by the Internet Society Board of Trustees on 13 December 2017 and amended on 14 May 2019
- Articles of Incorporation
- IRS Determination Letter
For more information on our operations, or to view our audited financials, please view our GuideStar profile.