8 July 2021
Internet Society Foundation Board of Trustees Meeting #11
Thursday, 8 July 2021 – 16:40-16:55 UTC
All times shown in UTC
Guide to Board session types:
- Closed executive session: Board members only.
- Open to observers session: local and remote attendees are welcome to listen in.
- Open forum session: local and remote attendees are welcome to ask questions, provide input, and discuss with the Board. No open forum sessions are planned for the 2 July meeting.
Please note that the Board may invite particular individuals to participate in any session (e.g., as presenters) as needed.
Session open to observers
1. Welcome, Apologies and Declaration of Conflicts — G. Camarillo (2 min)
2. Strategic Advisory Committee Report – W. Al-Saqaf (5 mins)
PURPOSE: Receive the final report of the ISOC Foundation’s Strategic Advisory Committee.
Resolution F2021-XX: Accept the Strategic Advisory Committee Report.
RESOLVED, that the report of the 2020-2021 Strategic Advisory Committee is accepted.
3. Other Committee Reports – G. Camarillo (3 min)
PURPOSE: Accept reports of ISOC board Compensation, Audit, Finance and Executive committees.
Resolution F2021-XX: Accept the reports of the ISOC board’s Compensation, Audit, Finance and Executive committees.
RESOLVED, that the reports of the ISOC Compensation, Audit, Finance and Executive committees are accepted as reports for the ISOC Foundation board.
4. Action items for the 2021-2022 Board of Trustees – G. Camarillo (3 mins)
PURPOSE: Accept and convey actionable items to the 2021-2022 Board of Trustees.
Resolution F2021-XX: Accept and convey action items to the 2021-2022 Foundation Board of Trustees.
RESOLVED, the 2020-2021 Board of Trustees accepts as accurate the following Summary of Agreed Board Action Items and,
FURTHER RESOLVED, that the Board conveys this Summary to the 2021-2022 Board.
Summary of Agreed Board Action Items
At the close of the Internet Society Foundation board year, the outgoing Board of Trustees conveys to the incoming Board a list of priorities which, based on its knowledge and experience, are crucial for the continued success of the organization. Now at the close of its term, the 2020-2021 Board conveys the following priorities to the 2021-2022 Board:
- Continue to support the approved Foundation programs.
5. Any Other Business – G. Camarillo (2 min)
Adjournment of Board Meeting F11