26 March 2022
Internet Society Foundation Board of Trustees Meeting #15
26 March 2022
Watch the meeting recording:
Guide to Board session types:
- Closed executive session: board members only.
- Open to observers session: local and remote attendees are welcome to listen in.
- Open forum session: local and remote attendees are welcome to ask questions, provide input, and discuss with the board. There are no open forum sessions scheduled for this meeting.
Note: The Board may invite individuals to participate in any session (e.g., as presenters) as needed.
All times on this agenda are listed in UTC.
Open to Observers Session
1. Welcome, Apologies and Declaration of Conflicts – T. Hardie (5 mins)
2. Executive Director’s Report – S. Armstrong (45 mins)
PURPOSE: To provide the Board with an update on the Internet Society Foundation’s activities and plans.
No resolution required
Move to Closed Executive Session
3. CFO’s Report – S. Park (15 mins)
PURPOSE: To provide the Board with information on the Foundation’s 2021 year-end financial results.
No resolution required.
Move to Open to Observers Session
4. Any other Business – T. Hardie (5 mins)
Compensation Committee Report – T. Hardie (5 mins)
PURPOSE: To receive the final report from the 2021-2022 committee.
Resolution 2022-XX: Accept the Compensation Committee Report.
RESOLVED, that the final report of the 2021-2022 Compensation Committee is accepted.
5. Adjournment of Internet Society Foundation Board of Trustees Meeting F15