28 July 2019
Internet Society Foundation
Minutes of Board of Trustees Meeting #F4
The meeting opened at 18:45 UTC in Open to Observers Session.
Board members present were:
Hans Peter Dittler
Apologies: Mieke van Heesewijk
Guests: Sarah Armstrong
Staff: Kevin Craemer, Seth Payne
1. Welcome, Apologies and Declaration of Conflicts – G. Camarillo
2. Document resolutions approved by e-vote since Meeting F3 in March 2019 – J. Levine
Resolution F2019-03: Approve the minutes of the third Foundation Board meeting
RESOLVED, that the minutes of the third meeting of the Board of Trustees, held in Kobe on March 8 2019, are approved.
3. Program Committee Report – H-P Dittler
Resolution F2019-04: Accept the Program Committee Report
RESOLVED, that the Program Committee report is accepted.
Moved by Pepper, seconded by Olga, approved unanimously.
Resolution F2019-05: Re-establish the Program Committee
RESOLVED, that the Board appoints Hans Peter Dittler (Chair), Richard Barnes, John Levine, Robert Pepper, and Olga Cavalli to the Program Advisory Committee. The Executive Director serves as a non-voting ex-officio member of the committee.
Moved by Hans Peter, seconded by Hiroshi, approved unanimously.
4. Updates from Executive Director – S. Armstrong
5. Communications Update – S. Armstrong
6. Requests for the Board – S. Armstrong
7. Next Steps – S. Armstrong
Sarah Armstrong presented reports on the state of the Foundation, and led an informal board discussion on next steps.
8. Any Other Business – All
The meeting adjourned at 19:32.
Approved by e-vote 20191019